Occasionally, as part of the normal process of aging, the eyebrows can begin to sag over the eyelids and hide the eyes.
Why Choose to Have a Brow Lift?
Eyebrow surgery lifts the skin of the forehead and provides the following benefits:
- Softens wrinkles on the forehead and diminishes frown lines
- Reduces drooping of the upper eyelids by removing excess skin
- Improves the symmetry of the eyes and eyebrow arches
- Restores a lively, youthful look to the eyes while making them appear bigger
- Provides results that are long-lasting